- 230W AC Charger ADP-230GB B Fit for Asus GU501G GU501GM GU501 GU502GV GU502GU GU502G GU502 GM501GS GM501GM GM501G GM501 GR8 II Strix XG438Q ROG Zephyrus M Gaming Laptop Power Supply Adapter Cord
230W AC Charger ADP-230GB B Fit for Asus GU501G GU501GM GU501 GU502GV GU502GU GU502G GU502 GM501GS GM501GM GM501G GM501 GR8 II Strix XG438Q ROG Zephyrus M Gaming Laptop Power Supply Adapter Cord
- Compatible Model: Fit for Asus GU501G GU501GM GU501 GU502GV GU502GU GU502G GU502 GM501GS GM501GM GM501G GM501 ROG Zephyrus S GX701GX GX701GW GX701GV GR8 II Strix XG438Q ROG Zephyrus M Gaming 180W 150W Monitor Laptop
- Compatible P/N: Compatible With ADP-230GB B,ADP-230EB T,0A001-00390800,0A001-00391100 (NoteSame parts number have 6mm and 7.4mm connector, this is a 6mm connector charger )
- POWER SPECS: AC input, 100-240V, 50-60Hz (for worldwide use) , DC output 19.5V 11.8A 230W ,Connecter size 6.0mm×3.7mm, with central pin inside . (NoteSame parts number have 6mm and 7.4mm connector, this is a 6mm connector charger )
- Safety & Fast Charging: Built-In safety protections, Multiple protections against short circuiting, overvoltage, overcurrent, and internal overheating .All of our product lines are put through rigorous quality control procedures to ensure safe, reliable operation for years to come. We guarantee our products will charge your device as efficiently as the original charger, or any other replacement
- Warranty: Within 30 days of purchase, we offer a no reason to returns and refunds. Especially, 12 Months warranty and friendly customer service
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item model number||SL195334|
|Item Weight||2.14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.6 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Manufacturer||Dongguan Speed Ronda Electronic Technology Co Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||November 21, 2019|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on November 25, 2020
Starting with the outer case: it's cheap plastic that breaks easily. If you drop it, at all, it will crack- the stock ROG charging brick is much, MUCH more solid(I cracked that open, too.) The metal shroud covering the internals is VERY thin, cheap metal- it's hardly a step above tinfoil. The internals themselves are low quality and it's incredible to me just how poorly designed and constructed this thing is. The wires used in the cable are significantly thinner than the stock wires- but that's likely a consequence of them being copper rather than aluminum, so that's reasonable. As for the thermals on the brick itself: under full, sustained load, it will become too hot to handle. This is with full ventilation. It DOES run hotter than stock, despite the total surface area being about the same. Part of this is likely due to fewer, cheaper components, but another part is definitely the very poor thermal conductivity of the system as a whole- it's significantly worse at dissipating heat than a stock brick. This could be a somewhat defensible '2-star' review since it does function, but it really does need to be known that this is absolutely not a good buy for the price, and a stock replacement charger is a much better option.
Reviewed on February 14, 2020
It does fit an asus rog gu501-GM Bought this to replace my stock 180w adapter that developed a loose wire Definitely seems to operate cooler then the stock 180w AC adapter while under heavy load, although it is much larger in dimensions then the stock 180w one as well
Reviewed on September 25, 2021
Worked terrifically.... for about two weeks. I woke up this morning to find that that the plastic lid had blown off and smoke was coming for the charger. If I was you I would spend the extra $10 and find another charger.
Reviewed on December 11, 2020
Worked properly but only lasted 7 months before melting/falling apart. I noticed it stopped working one morning, unplugged the 3 pin power cord and when putting it back in the entire box fell apart. I also noticed that there was melting bubbling around the power light area. Not recommended especially for the high cost of this adapter!
Reviewed on November 25, 2021
Why did I buy this charger? While traveling to visit family I forgot to bring the original charger for my Asus GU501GM laptop. I use my laptop a lot on the road and definitely needed a charger. I went to W**mart and purchased a universal charger but it was not compatible with my laptop. Got online and found this one on Amazon, read the reviews, and based on the overall rating, I was hesitant about buying it but I did it anyway. It arrived the next day and let me tell you, I could not be more satisfied with its performance. I own the 180w charger, this one is 230w and works flawlessly. The one I forgot at home gets pretty warm when I use it at length, this one barely gets warm. This charger is built tough and is slightly larger than the original. It's made of good materials and the wiring is nice and thick like the original. I highly recommend this charger as a replacement for the original or as a secondary charger when you are traveling and forget to pack the original one.
Related products (4/244)