- 3Pack 90 Degree iPhone Charger 6ft, Apple MFi Certified 6 Feet Lightning Cord Long, Nylon Right Angle 6 Foot Apple iPhone Charging Cable for Apple iPhone 13 Pro/12/11/11Pro/11Max/XS/XR /8/7/6S/SE/6/5
3Pack 90 Degree iPhone Charger 6ft, Apple MFi Certified 6 Feet Lightning Cord Long, Nylon Right Angle 6 Foot Apple iPhone Charging Cable for Apple iPhone 13 Pro/12/11/11Pro/11Max/XS/XR /8/7/6S/SE/6/5
- Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable : MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your phone devices. With wide compatibility, the fully matched charging interface will not loosen. At the same time prevent overheating and overcharging, to ensure safe and fast charging for phone devices.Our technology teams make thousands of tests to ensure 100% safety.
- Instructions for use: The U-shaped iPhone charging cable does not support the Otterbox case. The cables are durable, so we provide friendly customer service for 12 months. If you have any questions, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours to ensure your satisfaction,
- High-Quality iPhone Charger : Ensure a maximum charging speed up to 2.4A, charge faster than most standard cables.Cable features high-quality copper wires that maximize signal quality and increase durability. Instead of plastics or Polycarbonate, the cable uses a unique nylon fiber cloth for its protective cover. Wound tightly around the cord, the high-tensile nylon fiber cloth offers superior strength and a bit of flexibility.
- Better U-Shaped Design : Better Design Than 90 Degree, carefree gaming experience, It is very convenient to charge the mobile phone when playing games and watching movies. The data cable will not press your hand, let you experience your comfortable feel, reduce the pressure on the finger, improve the sensitivity, avoids bending and breaking the data cable, and extends the service life.
- MFi Certification : Ensures complete high speed charge and sync compatibility with iPhone 11 / 11Pro / 11Max / X / XS / XS Max / XR / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5, iPad Pro, iPad (6th / 5th / 4th / 3th / 2th generation), iPad, iPad mini 4 / 3 / 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPod Touch (6th / 5th generation)
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Connector Type||USB Type C|
|Compatible Phone Models||Phone|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.48 Gigabits Per Second|
|Product Dimensions||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 inches|
|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Item model number||13us-iphone6ft-wantou|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Date First Available||August 3, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Only needed 1 iphone cable, not 3 different cables, and the cable lengths could be improved.Reviewed on September 19, 2022
The cord seems sturdy, and well made. It works to charge my phone, granted I’ve only been using it for a few days. My problem is the length of the cable and also that I got 3 cords for various devices. I really only needed 1 charging cable for my iPhone. So the other cords, are just sitting here untouched. What I dislike about the cord is the length. 3 feet or 6 feet. 6 feet for a nightstand phone charging cable seems way too long, so I selected the 3 foot option. Again I only needed one cable. So I have 2 other cables included in the “kit” that have been untouched. I measured the length of my usual iPhone charger compared to the 3 foot cable, and the iPhone cable seems to be around 4 feet. It’s the perfect distance for my needs. 3 feet just seems too short and I’ve had to rearrange my surge protectors that holds my other charging cables to be closer to me so that I can actually use my phone while plugged into this charger while in bed. It’s just kind of annoying. I consider taking it back to return for the 6 foot option, but then just seems like I’d have a lot of extra cord that would have to be tucked behind the nightstand and hopefully not get tangled with my other cables I have back there. So I’m rating it about 4 cause I do like the design, it works, and feels sturdy thus far - again I’m only less than a week into having the cable. But I really didn’t need 3 other charging cables and honestly have no use for them so they’re still sitting untouched in the bag. And I just think the company should give different length options as well as the option to buy one charging cord for one device. I can see the kit being nice if you have to replace a lot of your cords. But if you just need to replace one phone charger cable, you really don’t need the other 2 additional cords. And do wish the company would consider maybe a 4-4.5 foot cable that is sold individually cause at this point I don’t really have any use for the other cables and the way the cables plug into the devices I do have, I don’t see them even being able to accommodate the charging ports of these devices just due to the curved charger design.
Reviewed on August 21, 2022
So I like these fine, but my husband doesn’t care for how the cord running behind the device gets between his hand and his phone. Which I get. That being said, they are sturdy. The way they connect means you don’t normally bend the cord, so it’s less likely to break. And the price is good for three cords.
Reviewed on August 15, 2022
I wouldn’t use this long-term because Apple won’t cover issues if they know you’re not using their product. However, great for use in my truck and when I’m traveling. I don’t t have to worry about a bad bend or awkward angle on planes and in car ports
Related products (4/244)