- Amazon Basics ABS USB-A to Lightning Cable Cord, MFi Certified Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad, Gray, 6-Ft
Amazon Basics ABS USB-A to Lightning Cable Cord, MFi Certified Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad, Gray, 6-Ft
- APPLE MFi CERTIFIED: Ensures complete compatibility with iPhone 13 12 11, 13 12 11 Pro, 13 12 11 Pro Max,13 12 Mini, XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- New & MFi-certified Chipset: This iPhone charging cable uses Apple's original C89 smart chip to recognize and connect to your Apple devices immediately. MFi-certified cables provide a safe and stable charging solution for your devices.
- Incredible Charging Speed: Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charging speed (supports up to 2.4 amps charging current).
- Added Protection: An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying.
- Secure Fit: Sturdy unibody connectors resist damage while ensuring a secure fit with every insertion.
- What You Get: Amazon Basics Lightning to USB Cable, worry-free Lifetime Warranty and dedicated Amazon customer service.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 09, 2020
I purchased this and within a week the metal tip stuck in the iphone and separated from the cord. We needed tweezers to remove it from the phone. I contacted Amazon and they sent a replacement. The same thing happened with the replacement charger on a different phone. We were lucky this didn't damage the phone. Very poor quality.
Reviewed on August 27, 2020
I normally love amazon basic products and have ordered charging wires in the past. Sometimes they would work for several months before not recognizing my phone. But this one came defective and would not charge at all. I’ve tried different outlets but was still unsuccessful.
Reviewed on February 06, 2021
Do you feel like buying some cables to charge your Apple devices only to have one not really work and the other one's tip come off in your Apple device so you have to spend an hour or two digging it out of the lightning port?? Well, these are the cables for you!! I can't tell you how much fun it was to try and figure out how to carefully extract the lightning cable tip from an iPad. If you're a masochist, then you should buy these cables. Otherwise, stay away from them.
Reviewed on September 04, 2020
This is a fairly rugged lightning cable at a decent price. The length is sufficient and it works as intended. The build quality is a step up from the older AmazonBasics cables, which tended to break apart at the ends after a while. The only (admittedly minor) issue I have with the cable is that it doesn't seem to "snap" into the phone as solidly as other cables, causing it to come out a little more easily than it should. Overall not a huge issue, but one worth noting. If you intend on having your phone charging somewhere where it might be jostled around a bit (ie in a backpack hooked to a portable charger) you may want to shop around a bit first.
Reviewed on September 07, 2020
What in the world? It’s the cord alone with no adapter. The deliver man also placed it in the wrong spot. It’s super cheap. I will buy my next one from Walgreens or the 99c store. Save your money. This cord is not sturdy. Idk how I’m going to charge my phone without and adapter
Related products (4/244)