- Amazon Basics Nylon USB-A to Lightning Cable Cord, MFi Certified Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad, Dark Gray, 3-Ft
Amazon Basics Nylon USB-A to Lightning Cable Cord, MFi Certified Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad, Dark Gray, 3-Ft
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with the iPhone SE (2nd Gen) / 11 / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- New & MFi-certified Chipset: This iPhone charging cable uses Apple's original C89 smart chip to recognize and connect to your Apple devices immediately. MFi-certified cables provide a safe and stable charging solution for your devices.
- Incredible Charging Speed: Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charging speed (supports up to 2.4 amps charging current).
- Added Protection: An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying.
- Secure Fit: Sturdy unibody connectors resist damage while ensuring a secure fit with every insertion.
- What You Get: Amazon Basics Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Cable, worry-free Lifetime Warranty and dedicated Amazon customer service.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 28, 2020
A common issue I had with factory apple charging cable was that it’s made from plastic and not flexible wires, and it’s also limited to the length of the wire it comes with. Once the materials used for the factory wire wears out, it starts breaking or messing with internal wires because of the amount of flexing it’s done through the years. Amazon basics charging cable far exceeded my expectations because of the quality, the sturdyness, and for how much I paid. I roughly payed $13 for the 6 foot options and on the Apple store it will cost you $29 plus tax same option! The funny thing is that you are paying for the same factory wire that will only last you a year till it’s starts cracking or internally not working. As you can see in the pictures, amazon basics makes apple look inferior in all ways. For physical description about the item, the wire bends as if you were bending a hangar, so you can mold it into what ever angle you want it if you desire. The end pieces like the lighting connector or the usb connector are made from aluminum which looks really sharp and modern and not cheaply made! The last thing I can think of is that once you plug it in your phone, it feels sturdy and won’t move side to side which I assume because of the better material used.
Reviewed on February 06, 2021
Both cables failed within 90 days, and then the company has made it basically impossible to get them replaced. I literally gave them the exact invoice that Amazon customer support sent me and they keep asking me for a different one, and Amazon support kept telling me to “insist it’s the right one.” They still wouldn’t take it. I’ve previously bought about 6 packs of Amazon Basics charging cords over the years, but this experience makes me never want to buy from them again. I ended up just buying a different brand because I couldn’t bother to spend any more time with tech support or any more frustration trying to talk to the guys in the foreign factory. One cord simply stopped working with no visible damage, and the other fell apart where the cord meets the lightning plug. It didn’t see any more wear and tear than my previous Amazon Basics charging cords, but this was the first of this variety I tried (I normally get the ones that are bumpy/have rings on the flexible plastic part, don’t know how to describe it). Sad it didn’t even last 3 months.
Reviewed on June 18, 2021
The cable can’t insert deep enough into the lightning port to stay connected. Any movement causes the connected to pull out. In the photo you can see the difference between the white vinyl AmazonBasics cable and this pink braided AmazonBasics cable. The white one works perfectly. The pink one will be returned as soon as a receive the six foot white AmazonBasics cable that I just ordered.
Reviewed on August 17, 2020
This is a great quality charging cable. Works better than any other off brand we have tried. Now we have 6 in this house so that everyone has their own. Charges almost as fast as any original cord we have used. The ends are nice and secure when in use. I find that the braided cables simply out perform any other style for our kids. Nice that there are different color choices too. Overall this one is simply the best we have tried.
Reviewed on September 30, 2020
I purchased this 6ft replacement iPhone charger after my Apple iPhone charger kept giving me the error message "This accessory may not be supported" error message. After reading the product description and reviews, I purchased this charger. It charges my iPhone quickly and is extremely sturdy with a braided durable cord that is well made. It plugs snugly and firmly into my iPhone much better than my Apple charger and the 6 ft option is a wonderful length. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will purchase additional chargers as well for the other iPhones in our family. This charger is a much better quality than other chargers you can purchase at other retailers. I highly recommend this charger.
Reviewed on October 04, 2020
Cables themselves seem sturdy enough. However, using the same power supply, they charge my iPad at about a quarter of the speed of the OEM cable. That’s just too slow. Can’t recommend unless you only charge overnight and are not worried about charging speed.
Related products (4/244)
Samsung 45W USB-C Super Fast Charging Wall Charger - Black (US Version with Warranty), 45W TA w/ Cable, Black
(-34.68 USD OFF)