- AYNEFF 65W USB-C Laptop Charger, Chromebook Charger Compatible with Lenovo Chromebook C330 S330 100e 300e 500e Yoga C930 C940 720 ThinkPad T480 T490 T570 T580 with 5.9ft DC USB C Charging Cable
AYNEFF 65W USB-C Laptop Charger, Chromebook Charger Compatible with Lenovo Chromebook C330 S330 100e 300e 500e Yoga C930 C940 720 ThinkPad T480 T490 T570 T580 with 5.9ft DC USB C Charging Cable
- Works flawlessly with USB-C Laptop Compatible with Lenovo Chromebook, Dell Chromebook, Lenovo Yoga, Lenovo ThinkPad, HP Spectre / Chromebook Series, Dell XPS 12/13", MacBook Pro/MacBook Air (2017-2019)
- Output: 20V 3.25A/15V 3A/9V 3A/5V 3A(USB Type-C PD),Max power 65W Fast Adapter
- AYNEFF 65W USB-C Laptop Charger/Power Adapter has passed the rigorous tests of compliance standards. There is no need to worry about damaging the equipment
- Comply with electrical safety laboratory inspection standards, and a number of protections against damage to equipment, which can prevent overcharging, overcurrent and overheating
- (Package Contents) AYNEFF A1749 65W USB-C Charger, with 3.3ft AC cord, user Manual
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||4.25 x 1.85 x 1.14 inches|
|Item Weight||8.1 ounces|
|Item model number||A1749|
|Date First Available||March 27, 2020|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 24, 2022
This is nearly identical to the Lenovo 65w grounded USB-C charger. However, there must be some different internal components because this device has a backflow problem; basically if the charger is plugged into a laptop or other device but not plugged into a live outlet then the charger siphons power from the device. As a result, when the power is out in our home (we turn off the bedroom breaker at night) this charger drains my laptop battery and it's dead in the morning. This is called backflow and would not be a problem for someone with a continuous electrical supply, but in our situation it's harmful to my laptop battery. I bought the authentic Lenovo version recently and, voila, no backflow! My laptop battery stays full all night. Live and learn.
Reviewed on February 13, 2022
I've used it for about 8 ish months and it's worked good as a phone charger, good length and charging speed, but recently it's started to have dead zones, spots where if the cable goes into that dead zone it just won't charge. I might have used it too much lying down but not an extreme amount, normal angles besides that. If you're using it for a laptop it'll probably last longer but no guarantees
Reviewed on August 16, 2022
Charger worked great at first. It didn't get used often, as it was a backup for my son's school laptop charger. Now it is dead. It lasted less than a year with light use. Get one with a warrantee.
Reviewed on August 28, 2021
I ordered this as a power supply for a Framework DIY laptop. One way to save money ordering a Framework laptop is to order some of the parts yourself. This was well-rated in Amazon, so seemed like a pretty trustworthy option and the price is good. I've had it about a month and it hasn't failed yet.
Related products (4/244)