- Heavy Duty iPhone Charger Cable, 3Pack 6ft Lightning Cable, USB Long Braided Nylon Charging Cord Compatible with iPhone 14/13/12/11/Pro/X/Xs Max/XR /8/7/6/6S/plus/iPad Mini-Red
Heavy Duty iPhone Charger Cable, 3Pack 6ft Lightning Cable, USB Long Braided Nylon Charging Cord Compatible with iPhone 14/13/12/11/Pro/X/Xs Max/XR /8/7/6/6S/plus/iPad Mini-Red
- 【 3 PACK Charging Cable Contains】6FT(2M)+6FT(2M)+6FT(2M), this extra long 6 ft iPhone charger is for bedroom, car, living room, sofa, office , travel etc. iPhone charging cable cord always allow you to confidently charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod anytime & anywhere.
- 【Fast charger cable】Uses 18AWG copper wires for lower resistance and faster charging than reugular / standard / charging cable out there and offer high speed charging at 2.4A, charging takes only half the time of ordinary cables.
- 【Super Durable Cable】Newest fish tail joint design has over 40,000 bending tests. The solid and durable two-shade braided armor nylon shield gives the cable stronger protection and flexible performance than others and no need to worry about tangling, effectively prolong the service life.
- 【Universal Compatibility】Working well with iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max/ 13 Mini / 12 /12 Pro / 12 Pro Max/ 12 Mini / 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max / iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / iPhone 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5S / 5C / 5 / / iPad / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod Nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+.
- 【 What You Get】Premium Nylon 3 pack 6ft lightning cable, 24 months warranty, and our fan-favorite friendly customer service. Any problem about our product, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve the problem for you!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Compatible Devices||Values: |
|Compatible Phone Models||Values: |
|Data Transfer Rate||480 KBps|
|Unit Count||3 Count|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Package Dimensions||7.05 x 5.43 x 0.71 inches|
|Item Weight||7.4 ounces|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Date First Available||September 29, 2019|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 14, 2022
Of all of the different connectors that technology has developed and shipped with charging cables over the last few recent years, (it seems to me) that the "Lightning Cable" has been the cable industry's absolute biggest blunder. All in my family (5 of us) have iPhone 6s+ now - before this we all had iPhone 5s+. Thus in about the last 5 years that we've had these phones, it must have been around year 3 where I completely Lost Count as to the number of Lightning Charge cables that we've all gone through, having no other option than to toss and replace after using the cable for only a month or two, sometimes after using a brand new lightning cable just a couple of weeks!!! We have been buying the most expensive ones, with the highest consumer reviews, and the last 3 times we had to purchase another 3 or 5 pack, we only buy those that give a duty cycle rating such as "tested to 20,000+ bends/insert/removals". The last 2 multi-pack orders from once again a never before used manufacturer, high amazon reviews, not cheap, were this product (tested to 40,000+ Bends), and possibly one order before this last one rated even higher on the physical bend tests. Every single lightning charge cable we've ever bought for our 5 iPhones FAILS anywhere between just a couple of months, down to just a couple of WEEKS!!!. They ALL fail with the following symptoms: 1. "This accessory may not be supported" randomly and frequently displays on the iPhone. If you unplug it, and plug it back in, you can get it to work for a while. 2. The Lightning Bolt that is supposed to appear in the iPhone display where it reads the percentage the battery is charged to intermittently does not appear, and thus it is not charging. Sometimes I get this to work by unplugging it, flipping it around, and plugging it in again the other way, this usually gets it to appear again, only for a while through. 3. The connection becomes loose, and you may hear the beep sound it makes when you first plug it in, even when it is already plugged in. Or (worse) if you are holding the iPhone in your hand while the charge wire is plugged in, since you are moving it around ever so slightly, it starts beeping like a maniac and adds frustration to injury. I used to wonder if the cause might possibly be the iPhone. Not anymore, because: > All of our family's 5 iPhone 5s's and 6s's have been doing thet same thing > As soon as you plug in a brandy new lightning charge wire, all is perfect again, at least for so many weeks/a couple months. I've been quiet about this and not writing a review, as I keep hoping to find a hefty enough cable that won't do this, only to be let down again. But - with these particular cables (I bought a 3 pack) - 2 out of 3 of them failed (2 new cables - used on 2 different iPhone 6s+ of my family's phones) after just one or two weeks! The 3rd just started to fail by not always showing the lightening bolt icon (thus failing to charge and making us expect all WILL be ok when we reach for it next. Also, with the 2nd cable of this brand that failed in just weeks.... Surprise - the first time ever that I've experienced this - On my particular phone, a new problem of the cable actually FALLING OUT OF THE CHARGING SOCKET just by the pull of its own weight and by gravity - when my phone is sticking via magnet to my vehicle's Accesssory/Control panel. In any event, I live with the fact that I need to keep buying replacement cables every few months for all 5 of my phones. I don't know if other brand Phones use the same Lightning Cable and don't have these issues - I realized it could be that the iPhone has "sharper" connector surfaces, and plugging and unplugging in any lightning cable the iPhone could be shaving copper off the connectors whereas not so for other brand Phones. So I am not blaming anything, and admit I don't know what is really the reason. There's any chance that certain cables wear out faster when plugging into the phone "through" the hole in the particular brand phone case that I use. I just want to spread awareness and let people know that the symptoms I keep having (for me) are ALWAYS resolved when replacing my charge cable (on all of my 5 phones) so perhaps this might be useful information for others.
Related products (4/251)