- KEWIG Waterproof Motorcycle Phone Mount Qi 15W Wireless & USB C 20W Fast Chargeing Port, One-Push Automatically Lock & Quick Release Handlebar Cell Phone Holder for 4-7'' Phones
KEWIG Waterproof Motorcycle Phone Mount Qi 15W Wireless & USB C 20W Fast Chargeing Port, One-Push Automatically Lock & Quick Release Handlebar Cell Phone Holder for 4-7'' Phones
- ▶This motorcycle phone mount with wireless and USB C dual charger: When connect to motorcycle battery as input, both wireless & USB C charger work well. Support simultaneous fast charging of two compatible digital devices. The motorcycle phone holder wireless output 15W max, USB C output 20W max.
- ▶The motorcycle phone holder USB C port also can be connected to power bank or USB socket as input: When using USB C port as input, you can charge cellphones through wireless charger only. USB C input: 5V/9V/12V.
- ▶IP66 Waterproof: The internal circuit of the motorcycle phone mount adopts fully enclosed design. Equipped with a waterproof power switch and power indicator. The USB C port has a protective cover, waterproof and dust-proof. Ensure the safety of the holder even riding on rainy days.
- ▶One Hand operation: Motorcycle cell phone mount adopts one-click lock and quick release switch design. Put in or pick up the phone with just one hand in one second. 360 rotation design, adjust the angle freely according to your needs.
- ▶Safe and Stable: Built-in soft silicone, shockproof protection. Adopts stainless steel telescopic arm and aluminum alloy mounting base, super sturdy. A special shape design of motorcycle cell phone holder wrapping four corners of your cellphones tightly. It ensures the safety of your smart phone attached to the motorcycle handlebar even on a bumpy road.
- ▶Easy to Install: Universal motorcycle phone mount can be installation on handlebar or rear-view mirror frame. Come with two soft rubber ring inserts to provide a snug fit. You can add or remove the rubber ring pad according to the diameter of handlebar. Equipped with rear-view mirror extender bar, which is convenient for you to install the phone holder on the motorcycle rear-view mirror frame.
- ▶Wide Compatibility: The motorcycle phone holder fit for 4'' to 7'' cellphones. Compatible with mobile phone thickness less than 16mm.The motorcycle phone mount handlebar mounting base fit for handlebars 0.87''(22mm) / 1.0''(25.4mm) / 1.26'' (32mm) in diameter. Suitable for installation on motorcycle, electric scooter, ATV, etc. Accommodates handlebars 0.87" to 1.26" in diameter.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||7.24 x 4.65 x 2.76 inches|
|Item Weight||13.1 ounces|
|Item model number||M14A|
|Date First Available||May 26, 2021|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 17, 2022
My mechanic wired this into the electrical source that supplies the starter switch on my bike. It has performed like a dream on a long, rigorous journey around Europe. It charges the phone quickly, holds the phone well despite off-road conditions, has managed heat and intense rains, and is easy to insert/remove the phone. The only drawback is that after a couple months, the holder does not stay open after squeezing the two buttons which release the phone. So every time I want to re-holster the phone, I need to squeeze the buttons again with one hand and insert the phone with another. When this was brand-new, I could do this with one hand.
Reviewed on August 27, 2022
Depending your mechanical expertise it can be a easy or difficult install I had the company I bought my motorcycle from instal it for me but it works and it does what it says it going to do and I believe it counts as a fast charger
Reviewed on April 29, 2022
Could be shipped with a longer bolt and a locknut for the handlebar fixture, instead of a machine screw and a lockwasher. I installed this easily on my Ninja 650R and took it for a test ride on crappy roads. I have full confidence in the holder, but the assembly that holds onto your handlebar could be designed a bit better. I'm sure the force it would take to break this product would also mean your motorcycle needs repair lol. They sent me a couple little baggies with options/parts, they should include a metal bracket (described below) This product replaced my X-Grip phone holder (with USB charger/ no wireless charging). The X-Grip has a better design for sturdiness because it's a metal bracket with a slot. You unscrew 1/4 (my bike has 4) bolts that hold the handlebars on, then you line up the slot so the bolt goes through the bracket, then reinstall the bolt. (Information below is excluded from my review) I have a Samsung Note S20 Ultra, I'm not sure the dimensions, but with my slim case it BARELY fits this holder. My phone is very big to be fair, so to make it fit better I scraped and removed the 2 lower rubber bits inside the clamps. My case is rubber-ish, and the phone holder has a lip over the top, so I doubt I compromised anything in my situation. If your phone is taller than mine, it may only work without the case on.
5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on motorcycle, also has an on/ off switch if your worried about that.Reviewed on August 17, 2022
Holds my Samsung with no issues of slipping out.
Related products (4/244)