- Syncwire iPhone Car Charger - Upgrade [Apple MFI Certified] 4.8A/24W Car Charging Adapter with Built-in Coiled Lightning Cable for Apple iPhone 14/13/12/11/Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/6 Plus, iPad & More
Syncwire iPhone Car Charger - Upgrade [Apple MFI Certified] 4.8A/24W Car Charging Adapter with Built-in Coiled Lightning Cable for Apple iPhone 14/13/12/11/Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6s/6 Plus, iPad & More
- i-Smart Design - The combination of lightning cable and additional USB port allows Syncwire lightning car charger charge any two devices simultaneously with max up to 4.8A output, and it automatically adapts the output to each one accordingly.
- Lightning-Fast i-Smart USB Car Charger - Compatible with Apple iPhone 14/13/12/11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/6 Plus/SE/iPad/iPod. Additional USB port can charger any other USB-Powered devices including Samsung Galaxy, Note, Nexus, HTC, Sony, LG, Tablet, power Bank and more.
- Clever Built-in Lightning Cable - The cable can extend to 3.9ft (1.2m) if pulled tightly while it naturally extends to approximately 1.3ft (0.4m), with first-rate shape retention! And it is designed to fit all aftermarket cases & accessories(including Life proof & Otter-Box Cases).
- Advanced Certification - Approved for UL & CE & FCC Certification. Syncwire iPhone car charger is suitable for all vehicle models with DC 12-24V input. No interference issues with Radio, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Lifetime Reliability - The sturdy Polycarbonate shell, the built-in "Smart IC" & the thermal material design keep the car adapter going against overheat and over-load on the unit and over-charge onto the devices. The white LED indicator tells you that Syncwire car charger is ready for charging!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||4.41 x 3.23 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Item model number||SW-XC535|
|Date First Available||May 22, 2020|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 22, 2022
Anyone who's owned a battery powered device, even a humble flashlight, knows the battery is the weakest link. Even with much higher tech batteries such as we use now in laptops, electric cars, and smartphones, that is still true. When you most need your device the battery will be flat. If you use your smartphone for navigation -- and with Mapquest and Google Maps available to download from the App Store, you've probably discovered that some apps use more juice than others and the last thing you want on a road trip is to suddenly find your smartphone go dark. You are keeping a supply of paper maps, right? Well, the solution to that problem is to have a car charger. I keep mine in the car, and the environment in a car (hot in summer, cold in winter) isn't that great for anything electronic, so the day after I bought a new smartphone, my car charger cord separated from the socket. I ordered this as a replacement. While in principle I'd prefer that the smartphone hold enough energy to run all day, the continual hunger for energy can also be satisfied by plugging it into the car charger on road trips so I never need to be without the working smartphone. (Yes, I plug it in at night, too, at home or into a wall charger I bring with me when staying overnight anywhere.) While Amazon's system asked for ratings for durability and sturdiness (not sure how those are different)? I gave it a rather arbitrary rating for those things since I won't really know how long the charger will last until it's gone through a winter. (It already survived a summer that was one of the hotter ones we've had where I live so it seems OK.)
Reviewed on September 11, 2022
I needed a car charger, and this functions well, but the coils are strong, not easily stretched out, and so I wish the cord were a little longer, given where I need to plug it in, close to the floor, in the front of my Dodge Grand Caravan.
Reviewed on September 03, 2022
Bought for use in my Nissan Xterra and it will not fit any of the outlets. I’m stuck with it because I had no use for it right away. It was baught and I researched for an I phone. Won’t buy another unless I can give it a try first.
Reviewed on September 19, 2022
Good charger for the driver. Nice to have the extra usb slot for sharing or charging multiple devices
Reviewed on August 20, 2022
We bought this charger in Nov 2020. It worked really well for a little while. We used it occasionally (not very often) for a year and a half. Unfortunately now it no longer charges at all. A bit disappointed because you would think it would last much longer than 1.5yrs.
Reviewed on July 24, 2022
Cord is shorter than I expected and much thinner. Concerned now if it will hold up and not short out and catch fire like I had one do in the past. I am only going to use this on an emergency type basis if I have nothing else to use. It appears to charge ok at this time but hopefully my iPhone 11 will not cause it to over heat.
Related products (4/244)