- USB Charger, slitinto 60W 12A 8-Port USB Charging Station Multi Port USB Hub Charger Compact Size LCD Display Compatible with iPhone iPad Samsung Kindle Tablet Bluetooth Earbuds and More
USB Charger, slitinto 60W 12A 8-Port USB Charging Station Multi Port USB Hub Charger Compact Size LCD Display Compatible with iPhone iPad Samsung Kindle Tablet Bluetooth Earbuds and More
- 8 Ports USB Charger Station: Armed with up to 8-ports, slitinto USB Charging Station supports charging all your family devices at once. Not only free yourself from looking for extra outlets when you are in a family party, but also make your multi usb charger cables organized and get your desktop clean and tidy.
- Ultra Powerful: Eight ports pump out total 60 watts of power equipped with auto detect technology, maximizing the highest charging speed and energy efficiency for each port, provide the optimal current and the quickest charge. It’s your best travel/family companion.
- LCD Display & Type C Port: Intelligently detect and deliver the appropriate charging current for each device, with high-resolution LCD Digital Display screen, now you can visually monitor the current and the charging status through your naked eyes. The extra Type C Port allows more possibilities of charging cables to be connected to this multi port usb charging station.
- Superior Protection: Overcharge, overcurrent, overload, surge, short circuit protection in the multiple usb charger, completely ensures your devices' safety and offers them full-scale protection.
- Compact Size & Portable Design: Small Pocket Size (Dimensions: 4.9*2.7*1 inches) can easily put into your pocket/suitcase or backpack and its lightweight makes it the best to carry wherever you go. Compact and tight design makes it the best for home, office and destop and travel use.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 11, 2022
I bought this charger to replace another one that I had whose power cord eventually went South. This charger is working fine. It has a high capacity to charge several demanding devices at once, and when traveling with a couple other people, it has enough porch to accommodate everyone. One thing to know is that the display is constantly on. If you use this in the same room where you plan to sleep (like a hotel room), Placing something over the display (like a room key or credit card) will block out the light. Overall, I’m very pleased with this charger, and would recommend it. I am very happy with the price and the performance.
Reviewed on September 14, 2022
Had this thing for a few years now and I'm glad I bought it. I've accumulated a lot of tech over the years and as such, a lot of charging cables. with 7 USB ports and one USB-C port I can plug in all the cables that I need for the devices im using and just forget about it. In a way, its also helped me not lose cables i need. I dont really have a use for the currents and charging speed showing up on the display, but its pretty cool to look at all things considered.
Reviewed on September 14, 2022
This was exactly what I was looking for. One charge station for all 6 of my cables at one time. It charges all at the same time not taking any longer than before to charge them individually. If I have to give a negative it would be when the unit is standing up (as in picture) you can't see the screen you have to tilt it back to see everything. Not a problem for me though.
Reviewed on July 25, 2022
I have this mounted to the wall in the garage where I park my bicycle and use it to keep my excessive assortment of headlights and taillights charged. The display is particularly useful for the few lights that don't include a charging indicator. Wish they'd included some mounting keyholes on the back, but that wasn't worth deducting a "star." The AC cord comes out the side opposite the available outlet, which is a bit awkward, but of course they had to put it somewhere. I think it would be a bit awkward for travel; I would pick something smaller, with fewer ports and an integrated plug. I haven't tried to get very much power out of it (my strongest headlight charges at only 0.2A), so I can't evaluate that aspect.
Related products (4/244)