- Wasabi Power DB-110 Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Ricoh GR III, GR IIIx, WG-6, G900
Wasabi Power DB-110 Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Ricoh GR III, GR IIIx, WG-6, G900
- COMPATIBILITY - Works with these popular Ricoh cameras that use DB110 batteries: Ricoh GR III, Ricoh GR IIIx, Ricoh G900, Ricoh WG-6
- BATTERY & CHARGER SPECS - Premium Grade-A cells rated at 3.7V, 1300mAh for longer run-time and battery life; Outputs 500mA; Batteries and charger work with Ricoh original batteries and Ricoh original charger
- MULTIPLE CHARGING OPTIONS & OVERCHARGE PROTECTION - Recharge your batteries in a multitude of ways including your wall, car, or 12V outlet. Charger is protected with overcharge protection to increase safety
- INCLUDES - 2 batteries, 1 wall charger, and a European plug adapter for the Ricoh DB-110 so you always have the power you need
- USA WARRANTY - All items include a 3-year manufacturer warranty from Wasabi Power and 100% US based customer support in Pomona, California
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 4.17 x 2.09 inches|
|Item Weight||5.9 ounces|
|Item model number||KIT-BTR-DB110-LCH-DB110|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||May 22, 2019|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 25, 2022
The Ricoh griii is a great camera but runs through batteries pretty fast. I always carry spare batteries and use them. The wasabi batteries and charger are better quality than most other third party products and are much cheaper than oem products. I used wasabi batteries and chargers for other cameras as well.
Reviewed on July 21, 2022
Replacement/backup battery for camera. The charger plugs directly into outlet no extra cord needed.
Reviewed on April 22, 2022
I've used Wasabi batteries for years in Canon APS-C and FF cameras, Panasonic Lumix cameras (three different battery sizes), and a Ricoh GR IIIx. I recommend them every chance I get. They seem to be even better than when I first started buying them, but never had a serious problem with the batteries or the cameras I've used them in. I rarely even consider paying three times as much for OEM batteries—maybe, MAYBE if I find OEMs on sale.
Related products (4/251)