- Yootech Wireless Charger,10W Max Fast Wireless Charging Pad Compatible with iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/13 Mini/SE 2022/12/11/X/8,Samsung Galaxy S22/S21/S20,AirPods Pro 2(No AC Adapter)
Yootech Wireless Charger,10W Max Fast Wireless Charging Pad Compatible with iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/13 Mini/SE 2022/12/11/X/8,Samsung Galaxy S22/S21/S20,AirPods Pro 2(No AC Adapter)
- 【3 Charging modes Available for Different Phones】7.5W charging mode is for iPhone 14/14 Plus/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/13 Pro/13 Mini/13 Pro Max/12/SE 2020/11/XS/XR/X/8 with latest iOS System; 10W charging mode is compatible with S22/S22 Ultra/S21/S20/Note 10/S10/S10E and so on; 5W charging mode works on Any wireless-charging-enabled devices like Google Pixel 3/3XL/4XL and other wireless-charging-enabled phones. Note: Adapter is Not Included, QC 2.0/3.0 adapter will be highly recommended.
- 【Unique Design Perfect for AirPods】 It is compatible with AirPods (with wireless charging case) and AirPods Pro. The size of the AirPods fits perfectly into the charging area of the wireless charging pad, perfect wireless charging companion for AirPods, easier to find the “Sweet Spot”. Also, both top and bottom have a rubber ring, will keep your AirPods in place and prevent slippage.
- 【Safer and Easier to USE】Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit prevention. Besides that, this wireless chargers is made of ABS Material which is fire-resistant, and has a UL Certificate, you can purchase it at assurance. Double guarantee and dual safety provide you safety experience. To get better experience, we would like you to take off the phone case and use the adapters recommended (NOT INCLUDED).
- 【More User-friendly Design】SLEEP-FRIENDLY DESIGN. The GREEN LED Indicator will flash for 3s if power source is connected, then turn on for 16s if recognizes your phone well. Entering charging mode, light will turn off and keep the whole charging process SLEEP-FRIENDLY.
- 【PACKAGE & SERVICE】You will get 1 x Wireless Charging Pad, 1 x 3. 3ft USB Type C Cable, 1 x User Manner and reliable 12-hour response service. At Yootech, zero risk purchase is for every customer's smiles.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||3.72 x 0.48 x 3.72 inches|
|Item Weight||2.12 ounces|
|Item model number||F500|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Wireless Charger|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||Wireless Charger|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||February 4, 2018|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 08, 2022
So I bought the yootech wireless 10w charger after doing watching and reading reviews for roughly 2 days on Amazon. It was between this one and one that was almost $30. I really wish I would have went with my gut and got the other one. I chose this one because it said it was compatible with my Samsung S22 Ultra and they had way more reviews then the other brand. I guess the other one had more quality reviews and this one had way more people reviewing. The first day I loved it, it was super easy to just throw my phone on and charge and not having to fight with any cords. The second night I threw my phone on the yootech wireless charger and went to sleep. I woke up and my battery was worse then when I started. I figured I must have put it on wrong so I tried it again later and no change. I came how from work and tried to charge my wireless ear buds which charge wirelessly and they refused to charge. I sh I uld have spent the extra money. I learned my lesson. I do not recommend unless you km....v.... m.. b . M v. V . M v.. b M M b V. M. B . M.. b . . B B . . B . B B B. .. B. . .B b. .b.b b .B B. B .b b. B. . . M. bB B. B . .B . M. Nnbnnn nnnn . B.b. .B. .nb .nb Nnn n b b b b .B. b N. B.Nb Bnb Nn. B B ......b . M. BB.nb .nn b M. B . . Nnb B.b. .b. b. B.b B B B b .b b Bn . B..b . M..... .b.. . B .b b.nnb B.b B b..bn. bn.nn B.n.b. b.b.bnb. B.b..b B B.b.b b Nb. B B M n b.n.b.b b..b B.b.b.bbb. . B B B. B .b B.b.b.b. B nb Nnb M N b.b M. b Nb. Nb. Bb.b..b. Bb.bnb.b b .b. b B B.b.b.b B b. Nnb B.b.bnb Nn n b.b B B.b.bnb Bnb. Bnb..b B.b .b B.b.b .b nb Bn .b.b. b .b .. b .......b..b. n. Bnbnbnb b.b b.b.bnb. b. .b .b B..b B b .b B.b B B.b B.. b. B B N.b B Nb Nnbnnb B b b.nb .bn. b B. B b . Nn b. B..b Nb Nb .bbbb.nnb B.b.bn.b b B.b B n b..b B b Nnnb.nb ..nb B. Bn.b..b Bb.b .b B B..b .... b..b. nb B N Nb Nnn .b N b.b.n. b.n n. Nb.b..bb.b b .b B B.b b B Bb b .. B .bn. b .. b ....b. b b. ..b.bb.b B..nnb Bnb .nn b B.b Nnb Bnn bnbnb .b B. Bb. .b.b Bnb N.b. b..bnb B b . B. B B b B. B.nnnb B B .nnb Bn Nb. B.nb B b b B b..b . .. .b b .b.b..b B B Bnb Nnn nb b B Nnn bnb B B.b nb ..b B B..b b .b. bb. B b..b .b.b.b b B .b . .b.b .b B .bb. b B B .b . Bb. B. B . B . B Nnb Nb Nb B .b nb N. . B......b... b. .n n. Nnnb Bnb .b Nb B N b.n..b bn.b. b Bb. B B B .b b Bn b B. B Nb ..b. Bnb. B .b.. .b.... .b. b Nnnnbn b .bb N.b .b N bnnnb Nb.. b B B B..b nb..nb.nn.b Nb Nn .n.b..b b .b.b .b . B. .b... b.. b. B..b .b Nnnnb Nb . B.nb Nb Nb Nn.bn nbnb.bnb N b .nb Nn b.b B nb .nnb B B. B .b b.. b. M nbn nnb Nn B B .. to get highly frustrated or want to piss someone else off.
Reviewed on September 12, 2022
Does what it says it does, this is my first wireless charging device. From what I can tell wireless charging is a thing of convenience. I put my phone on it at 5 percent at the end of the day and my phone says 5 hours before it's fully charged which is fine because I'm about to go to sleep and it is convenient to just sit my phone on the pad and go to sleep but my regular wite charger would get my phone from 5 percent to full charge in a hour so unless taking the extra 2 seconds to plug in your phone bothers you I recommend thay rather than this.
5.0 out of 5 stars VERIFIED: This charger will fast charge iPhone models 8, 8 Plus and X at 7.5 watts.Reviewed on April 23, 2018
If you want to fast charge your compatible iPhone or Samsung phone, this charger will do the trick - provided you follow their directions. CABLES: The Yootech charger comes with a USB-A to micro USB cable that's engineered to work with the Qualcomm Quick Charge (QC) standards. It's visibly indistinguishable from a legacy cable so you may want to mark it. When it comes to fast charging over USB, most legacy USB cables won't work. Using this Yootech charger and a quality QC compliant power adapter, I can't get it to fast charge with several of my legacy cables. I assume the charger or the power adapter can sense if the cable is compliant or not. Bottom line is you'll need to use this cable or another one that meets the QC standard if you intend to wirelessly fast charge an iPhone or any of the 10W Android phones that the seller lists. ADAPTERS: An adapter is NOT supplied with the Yootech charger. To support fast charging rates listed, you'll need a QC 2.0/3.0 power adapter rated at 15W or higher. I've tested the following adapters and verified that they'll fast charge an iPhone 8 Plus with the Yootech charger/cable. Please note that the battery needs to be below 80% to fast charge. Above that level Apple apparently switches to a 5W standard charging rate to preserve battery life. I've not had an opportunity to test fast charging at 10W with the listed Android phones. Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 18W USB Wall Charger (Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible) PowerPort+ 1 for Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Plus, Note 5/4, LG G4, HTC One A9/M9, Nexus 6, iPhone, iPad and More Satechi Type-C 75W Travel Charger with USB-C PD Fast Charge Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 for 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook, iPad Pro, iPhone X, Nintendo Switch, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, S9, S8 and more Power Delivery (PD) Car Charger, Fiveboy 24W / 45W 2-Ports Smart USB Car Charger for Nintendo Switch, Macbooks, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad Pro / Air / Mini, Android Devices and More Note: In the third attached pic, the 9.6W power draw shown on the USB power meter represents the INPUT power to the Yootech charger supplied by the Anker QC 3.0 power adapter. There is power loss in all wireless chargers. This is the amount of input power required to deliver 7.5W of fast charging power to the iPhone.
Reviewed on September 16, 2022
I have a pixel 6. Just plugged into a USB c cable from my generic power strip it gets around 1300 Ma on Ampere app. When using a QC 3.0 block I'm getting 1800-1900 Ma. When not plugged into a QC 3.0 block it drops to a pedestrian 500 Ma. I think that's what you need to know when purchasing. Yes it will charge your Android device faster IF you use a QC 3.0 block.
Reviewed on September 18, 2022
I love my wireless charger. It is so convenient to just lay the phone down on the charging plate, have the little light ring on the charging plate light up and see that the phone is charging. The charger is fast as well. At 10 watt, the phone is charged in no time. and I have no problem charging through the phone's protective case.
Reviewed on September 16, 2022
It charged at a decent speed for my iPhone 13, but I didn’t like how you had to place it in just the right position for it to connect and start charging. Sometimes I got the placement right the first time but other times I had to try placing it quite a few more times to get it to start charging.
Reviewed on September 17, 2022
So far so good— bought similar ones but different brand and one of them only lasted a couple of months - the other one is still good for over a year now. Trying this brand now- had a few weeks now works well so far . Price is good .
Related products (4/244)